C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
One Step Closer.
Monday 24 December 2012 • 22:55 • 0 comments
Assalammualaikum. Hi dude!
Ya Allah berhabuk dah blog ni. Shuhh shuhhhh *tiup habuk*  hahaha xD
Woww,  what the suprise? It's getting 2013 and I did not ready to be a PMR victim for the last batch. I think his exam will be hard but don't worry Ainn, it will be easy when you study smart.

So, dah nak masuk 2013 ainn pon dah jadi makin tuaaa -.-
Alhamdulillah. I'm Hijab now :)
And alhamdulillah to because my relationship with Hery getting for two years.
Dia banyak berubah :) He know that i love him so much. Yeahh, i love you biee :D
Macam macam jadi dalam relay kitaorang. It will be fine when both of us keep calm and slow talk about our problems. My family also can accept him like a part of our family.

About friend? You know what, kan ainn dah pindah sekolah! so ramai kawan baru :) Tapi tak segila dengan Tasha, Icha, Sikhin, Ira. They are my lung!
Ainn doakan korang berjaya kay? For PMR exam, do the best tauuu! i love you guys!

Sekejap, nak tengok picture ainn hijab tak? wait kayy.


   
Hahaha, seriously muka kelakar! Ni lah muka PMR victim :b

Anyway, I got to go .  Kita jumpa tahun depan! InsyaAllah. kbye, Assalammualaikum!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , NurulAin Azhar here. nice to know you people xD

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Watch me cry babe :'(
  • Moody :'/